𝐌𝐀𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐇𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈
Encompasses, Yet Transcends all duality
“You Are The Great Knowledge And The Great Illusion, The Great Intelligence, The Great Memory And The Great Delusion, The Great Goddess And The Great Demoness.”
– Chapter 1, Verse 77, The Devi Mahatmya
MAA MAHA KAALI In Her Following Divine Aspects As –
– Maa MahaVidya, Is The Divine Mother Of Supreme Liberating Knowledge Of The Changeless Reality.
– Maa MahaMaya, Is The Divine Mother Of The Veiling Power That Projects the world of individual experience.
– Maa MahaMedha, Is The Divine Mother Of Supreme Insight.
– Maa MahaSmriti, Is The Divine Mother Of The Unbroken Continuity Of Memory.
– Maa MahaMoha, Is The Divine Mother Of The Power That Makes things appear as other than they truly are.
MAA MAHA KAALI Is Both Maa MahaDevi (The Great Goddess) And Maa Mahasuri (The Great Demoness), Symbolizing Her Power To Control both positive and negative things, which are present in the world only in a relative sense as it would not be possible to define one without the other. As The Divine Mother And The Source Of both positive and negative or “good” and “evil”, MAA MAHA KAALI Encompasses, Yet Transcends all duality.